Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baked Cod with Olive Oil

Tonight I ventured out and tried my own recipe!  Yes...that's right.  I didn't even use a recipe, but I created my very own!  Here is what I did:

Baked Cod w/Olive Oil:

Ingredients-

3 cloves of garlic
1 white onion
1 fresh cod
fresh picked basil and cilantro
salt
pepper
  1. First, I chopped up a few cloves of garlic and half of an onion.  
  2. Then, I drizzled some olive oil into the bottom of a 8 X 8 pan.
  3. Next, I added the garlic and onion to the olive oil and mixed it around in the pan.
  4. After that, I added the fresh cod and added the rest of the onions and cloves.  I also gathered a few spiced from our balcony garden.  I used cilantro and basil and chopped that up.  (I really just used this for looks)  I also sprinkled a bit of salt and pepper over the cod.  
  5. Preheat oven to 350° and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.  


Michael said this was one of his most FAVORITE meals I cooked!  I am so proud of myself!
This is the BEFORE baking picture.  

This is the after picture!  I wish you could taste through the internet!  AMAZING!





No comments:

Post a Comment