Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blueberry Cobbler

I borrowed a recipe from my friend Meagan Peters.  She has a lot of good recipes on her website and you should check them out!  This is one I have been wanting to try for awhile now, but finally had the time too.

Here is my go at this recipe!

Blueberry Cobbler

Ingredients:

3 cups frozen berries (I used ones we picked from Moorehead Blueberry Farms)
1 ½ cups almond flour
¼ cup flax seed meal
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. cinnamon
Agave nectar or honey for the drizzle

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 350°
2) Pour the blueberries in a pie pan
4) In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix the almond flour, flax seed meal, coconut oil, and cinnamon.
5) Drizzle honey or agave nectar over the berries.
6) Evenly spread the mixing bowl over the berries.  I also used a spoon to stir the berries so that they would be evenly coated.
7) Bake for about 35 minutes!

Before...

After!  It was amazing!  



1 comment:

  1. I can say this... the cobbler was delicious! Thanks for sharing! I love you! I really do ;)

    ReplyDelete