Friday, September 14, 2012

HELP!

Friends, I have decided to switch by blog to WordPress.  It is a much better host than blogger and in the future I may want to make a living on this blogging thing.  So, before I get my head to into this blogging world, I am switching.

If you could please do me a HUGE favor and go to my new blog here and subscribe to my posts, I would greatly appreciate.  And don't worry, I have already transferred all of my previous blog posts along with their comments to the new site.

I have also followed all of you through my new blog over at WordPress!  I am really excited about this new blog and look forward to maybe seeing you over there in the future as well :)  Thanks for taking the time to do this for me.  I truly appreciate it!

P.S.
If you want to know why I chose Vintagely Wrapped, go to my new blog and check out the page at the top!  I am still in the process of editing things, so please bear with me.  Lots of new changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment