Friday, March 16, 2012

Paleo Goodness

So when Michael and I got married, we decided that we were going to eat the lifestyle called Paleo.  This just means that we eat healthy things like chicken, vegetables, some fish, fruit, and things like that.  Nothing processed, no dairy, and gluten free.  It has been a slight change for us both, but a good one!  We don't live by this rule 100% of the time.  We try to live 90/10 which is where we eat good for 90% of the time and 10% of the time we can eat whatever we want.  I enjoy it, but it't sometimes hard to cook good meals that I enjoy and give some variety.  So last night, I cooked a delicious meal that I wanted to share.  For dinner I steamed some brussel sprouts and then I fried chicken!  Oh yeah...that's exactly what I did!  Here is the link to the recipe I used.  Paleo Fried Chicken  Then for dessert, I headed over here for the Paleo Brownies.  They were super delicious and super good.  You have the option to put egg in it to make it more moist, but I like brownies more chewy!  They were delicious!  We also went over to my old roommates from college to see their new precious addition Eli, and shared our brownies.  They enjoyed them as well!  Let me know if you try them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment