Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Poem

I came home tonight and wanted to come up with something new for dinner tonight.  I have all these great ideas to cook, but we would need other ingredients and I just didn't want to stop at the store.  For example, I want to cook paleo sushi, pizza, and spaghetti...so look for those in the near future!  What I found was paleo chicken fingers fingers and to go with that I found twice baked paleo-tots.  I have some before and after pictures for you!  Before I did that, though I worked out.  I did my best set of thrusters yet!  65!!  My arms are like chicken arms now!

Ok, so here is dinner...
BEFORE:


AFTER:




On another note, I have one more thing to share for tonight.  Michael and I have a little chalkboards from our wedding that we have laying around our house.  Most of the time we keep scriptures on them, but the one in the kitchen we write little notes to each other just to encourage one another.  I came home tonight to this!  
Funny, isn't it!  The really funny part is that it is completely true that he doesn't have any armpit hair!  Yes, that's right!  (As a side note, I have his fully permission to blog about this!)  A few weeks ago, Michael had really been smelly!  I mean not your normal guy smelling kind of smell, but SMELLY!  Nothing was working!  What do you do when you can't figure it out?  GOOGLE it!  We found many things and tried different things.  One of those happened to be shaving your armpits.  He is the kind of guy that will try and do almost anything and so he did.  It was really kind of funny and we can laugh about it now.  I have to say, it didn't help.  What did help though is that Michael stopped stressing out.  Like I have said before we have both been trying to focus more on trusting God than in ourselves or earthly things.  He was really stressed out about money and providing for our future.  Our ultimate goal is that when we have kids, for me to stay home.  In order for me to do that he would need to support us fully and that just isn't happening right now.  BUT, God is good and He knows what's best for us!  We have been really blessed with money and are definitely doing good when it comes to finances.  Michael really just wants to be doing the his job of providing.  

This post is really long, so I am going to blog about Psalm 146 later on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment