Monday, April 9, 2012

Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries

Tonight was a simple Paleo dinner because I wasn't feeling the best.  I marinated 2 chicken breasts in olive oil, oregano, and basil.  Then I cut up 2 sweet potatoes into "fry like" pieces.  I put those all in a Ziploc baggie with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.  I cooked the fries at 400° for about 20 minutes and then flipped them and cooked for another 20 minutes.  When they were close to being done, I started to pan fry the chicken.  When that was almost finished, I added one last touch to the fries in that I broiled them at 500° for about 3 minutes so they could get a little crispy!  Everything was super delicious and my husband loved them!


My husband has become such the poet!  Here is what I came home to a few days ago...isn't he sweet?! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment