Monday, April 16, 2012

Sickness

I have missed blogging over the past few days, but I have been super sick!!  UGH!!  I am feeling much better today, but still not 100%.  It started last weekend and I just made sure all last week that I got some rest, but that didn't work.  Friday I felt like I had a fever all day and even had the nurse check me.  Nope, no fever.  So I came home and went straight to sleep.  I checked my temp one more time and sure enough, I was running a 101° fever :(  Needless to say I spent most of my weekend sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping some more.  I am skipping the working out for just a bit until I can feel 100% again!

So tonight I made this delicious salmon with sweet potato fries.  Michael and I love some sweet potato fries and eat them often!  All I did with the salmon was pour some lime juice over it and added some thyme, basil, and oregano.  I wrapped it all up in aluminum foil and baked it on 400° for about 20 minutes.  Then I took off the foil and let it get a little crispy on the outside for 5 or so minutes.  Pretty simple and pretty tasty!


I wish I had more to blog about, but I think I am going to get some papers that are graded into the grade book so I don't have to be doing that over the weekend!

Oh, I did want to add my go at rhyming for Michael.  He has been such a great husband in taking care of me this weekend.  He bought me chicken noodle soup, cleaned the house, did the laundry, went grocery shopping, and just loved on me all weekend knowing that I was sick.  He is such a great husband and I am blessed to call him that!  (P.S Don't laugh too much :)



No comments:

Post a Comment